Learn How to Create Your own T-shirt Business and Designs Easily
Around 6 months or more ago, myself and Lukas decided we wanted to set up a t-shirt shop online to sell designs. Lukas is the artist and myself the writer and marketer, both of us chefs at the time, working in the same kitchen, so we knew each other inside out.
We knew of t-shirt print on demand shops and that they would do all the printing and delivery for us, but we had no clue where to begin, how to upload designs, where the best place was (quite a few, Spreadshirt, Zazzle, Teespring etc.) and how to get the designs out there amongst many other things.
Coincidentally around the same time, an online genius I like to call her, marketer and web designer by the name of Lisa Irby from 2 Create a Website.com who I have been learning off for the last 6 years, sent out an email discussing her latest course ‘How to Create an Affiliate eStore with Spreadshirt.’
I love everything Lisa does and she has a massive well liked presence online. So I said this to Lukas and we both decided to take the course which was on the excellent Udemy website.
So today, I am going to write a little about what this course is, who it is for, how you can use it to help you kick start of your t-shirt business the way we did. If you are novice or experienced we both still recommend taking this course, it is brilliant and will point you in the right direction.
Also, we have in the meantime, taken a good few other t-shirt courses on Udemy over the last few months to help strengthen and broaden our t-shirt business knowledge and most have been fantastic in which we will write a review about in the coming weeks.
Who Is This Course For?
It’s easy to say anybody, this is slightly true but an interest in design and marketing might help.
- Someone interested in making some extra pocket money. You do not even need to be good with fancy designs to make money, just clever with fonts and ideas.
- If you have a big online presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc. then you really need to take this course. Having this presence and having a big following that would love to wear your t-shirt designs could really make you a lot of money.
- Someone that owns a website, for example, say you own a fishing website, you can learn how to create fishing logos, sayings, designs, learn how to upload them and sell on Spreadshirt to make extra money for your business.
- For people who want to learn the basics of Photoshop and/or Paint.
“This is not an advanced design course and any one can follow it. It is so well laid out using videos, step by step trust me, so so simple.”
What You Will Learn from this Course?
- The basics of Photoshop and/or Paint (all you need)
- How to take a photo and turn it into a sketch/artistic drawing for your shop
- How to create simple images that sell in the marketplace, and what type of shirts sell.
- How to make Strategic Decisions About Pricing for the Shirts
- Learn where you can outsource designs to sell on your shirts
- Learn how to set up your Spreadshirt account and shop which is 100% free
- All the ways you can promote your shop that you have created
- Learn how to easily integrate the shop into your website
- How you can create simple designs just for the Spreadshirt marketplace without the need of a website or online presence and still make sales.
- Pricing strategies to boost your income
There is of course a lot more, a ton in fact and you will love it because Lisa is a very articulate and detailed teacher and very responsive in the forum if you have a question (this is why I and thousands of others love the Udemy teaching format, so easy to use)
Out of all the courses we have taken on Udemy, related to t-shirt business, this is the best by far. So far over 600 students have enrolled and all you have to do is check out the reviews by people who have taken the course to see how many have been successful with it, like us, all thanks to Lisa Irby.
We started with just an idea, not much experience, to building a website, opening a Spreadshirt shop and selling t-shirts, hoodies, phone cases, pants, laptop covers and so on, so much more. If a couple of chefs can do this, then you can.
Contact us here if you have any questions and be sure to check out ‘How to Create an Affiliate eStore with Spreadshirt’ course here on Udemy.
Subscribe to us to hear the latest reviews on all the other Udemy courses we have taken over the last couple of months. Yes, we have spent a few quid in doing so but it has been totally worth it. Investment is always needed in new ventures.